What is it all about

Mainly about, photography from around the world and comments on everyday life. Also check out my website here and many of my travel and other various photos here on Flickr. The map below shows you where we have been over the past few years.

Hover Your Mouse Over The Green Bits!!




Thursday, 13 September 2007

Blog Index

Hi there folks, just wondered, the people that look at this blog, have you added it to your blog page and removed my old blog link, please do so. This will speed up my blog indexing in search engines and also if you are inclined, to get to my blog much quicker.

I have added the people from my previous blog.

Thank You

By the way I am sure most of you will be familiar with this webpage, if not take a look around.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Blogger tips and tricks

1 comment:

ellie said...

Love the new place. Hope your happy here. When is the house warming party?