What is it all about

Mainly about, photography from around the world and comments on everyday life. Also check out my website here and many of my travel and other various photos here on Flickr. The map below shows you where we have been over the past few years.

Hover Your Mouse Over The Green Bits!!




Thursday, 7 February 2008

ABC Wednesday C is for Caricature

Short on time again this week and a little late with the ABC post, apologies for that. Hope everyone is ok, I will get to as many of you as I can, if i miss someone I apologise.

I thought I would give you all a laugh this week, well that at least is the intention. So, I have done a water colour caricature of myself, it may even be an improvement. The original is below, taken in Alaska last year.

Now before you say anything this is not the original. That is below.

Thats right, this is the original, with less hair than the one above.

If you get chance take a look at the post below which comments on my new three column blog layout. What do you think.

25 comments:

NYCindividual said...

Ha, that's hilarious!

mrsnesbitt said...

hahahaha!
It is sooooooooooooooooooooo hilarios! The second one had me screaming with laughter! LOL..what..oops! LOL!

It will take you a while to visit all of this week's entries Pete....over 80! PHEW!!!!

Andrea said...

That is amazing. The first one is funny. The second one is very nice. Is that really what you look like? I could not enlarge the picture of you on your blogger profile.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh my gosh i like the one with the less hair for sure your too funny made me laugh for sure this morning

Peter M said...

yes for my sins it is me

Oswegan said...

It's pretty funny.

Dragonstar said...

Love it! Quite a face-change! Very skillful, too. Have to admit though, I prefer the look of the real you.

Gemma said...

How'd you do that?

RuneE said...

A lot of good Photoshopping here!

Playing round with layouts can be habit forming. I like a black background (I use one myself), But perhaps a bit wider with three columns? I use 1000px - very few use 800 screens these days. Otherwise - I might try three columns myself one day

Peter M said...

Gemma - I just screw up my face and thats what happens LOL. Or, use liquify and water colour filters on photoshop

photowannabe said...

You have a great sense of humor. What a perfect post for C.
I hope the first shot isn't you being seasick...LOL.

Peter M said...

photowannabe - Not sea sick maybe Jack Daniel's sick

Pernille said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. You have a very funny C!!! Great sense of humor!!

Anne-Berit said...

Liked that one,great c:o)

Flassie's Fil'a said...

That is so funny!

Beautiful place you
had your photo taken.

Have a Blessed Happy Fun
Creative Healthy Year!!!

Katney said...

You do some interesting things with your photos.

hpy said...

Short on time, me too, so I come only today but I'm happy I came. Your caricature is very good.

hpy said...

Short on time, me too, so I come only today but I'm happy I came. Your caricature is very good.

GAWO said...

Thanks for visiting me.
Your C is fun.
And it looks like you are visiting a Norwegian fjord. But I think it is wrong

VP said...

A Comical C!

Sorry this is a bit late - my internet's been down, so I'm just catching up with people I missed on Wednesday

Max-e said...

Lol. It's amazing what happens after a few drinks Peter - I take it that was not coke?
Nive one

david mcmahon said...

Mate, I thought you were about to morph into Lord Kitchener!!

Peter M said...

David - I see what you mean

Neva said...

I missed you last week...a great choice for C! see you for D and I like your new header.

AVCR8TEUR said...

I was looking through your Flickr photos of your Alaskan cruise tour. How did you like the land tour?